Open Education Global (OEGlobal) is a global, member-based organization that builds, supports, and advances a community of open education practitioners and their initiatives worldwide. We bring those engaged in open education together to learn from each other and partner on improving and advocating for open education globally.
The individual membership is a new offering. Until 2022, OEGlobal exclusively offered institutional memberships. We are excited to be able to invite open educators to join us!
For individuals not affiliated with an OEGlobal member institution, we offer a way for you to join as a member. OE Global members support our mission to promote, support, and advance open education worldwide.
Other reasons to become an individual member include:
- Recognition on the OEGlobal website,
- Access to Members-only areas of OEG Connect, including a separate listing in the “Connectory”,
- Subscription to OEGlobal’s monthly Member Letters,
- Advanced registration and member discounts to OEGlobal conferences,
- Eligibility to be a board member,
- Access to members-only webinars, OEGlobal “office hours,” and professional development sessions,
- Eligibility to be an OEGlobal Ambassador or Intern, and
- Be a recipient of a Digital Membership Badge.
How to Apply
Fill in the membership application form. We will ask for your username in our online community space, OEG Connect. If you do not have an account, please create one before completing the application form.
Completing the application is viewed as an expression of interest.
Do you want to join OEGlobal?
Complete the Individual Membership Application Form
Contact & Questions
If you have any questions about individual memberships, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.